Gamma Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPW is an Angled Fed, affiliated with the Omega Wrestling Alliance. Shows are Weekly with Intergender matches, 3 championships to chase after, AND Monthly PPVs!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Belle Kingsley.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Team Jaxon.

Team Jaxon.

Belle Kingsley. Empty
PostSubject: Belle Kingsley.   Belle Kingsley. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 12:17 am

B E L L E  | K I N G S L E Y.
Belle Kingsley. Tumblr_phc3i35CUr1rmv1vdo1_540

BASIC | INFORMATION.
Wrestling Name: Belle Kingsley.
Picture Base: Toni Storm.
Current Nicknames: “The Blonde Bomber”, or its Japanese translation, “Kinpatsu bakugeki-ki”; “(The) Red and Black Attack”.
Height: Five feet, five inches.
Weight: 140 pounds.
Hometown: Cardiff, Wales.

CHARACTER | INFORMATION.
Disposition/Alignment: Chaotic good babyface with a wild streak.
Gimmick: Surely, you’ve seen Belle Kingsley around. The globe-trotting UK native has popped up in OWA’s developmental system, Strong Style Wrestling, and everywhere in between. With the passage of a little bit of time, she’s gotten a bit more outspoken and a lot more willing to fight. Oh, she’s still lots of fun, but she’s not quite the same bubbly, bouncy girl that was running around with Shoot Nation. She’s liable to yank one of your limbs off with a submission or knock you out cold with any one of a few different strike variations, take your pick. Just know she’ll have a lot of fun doing it.

RINGSIDE | INFORMATION.
Theme Music: “Take Me Away” -- Fefe Dobson.

Entrance: The crowd is on its feet to welcome Belle Kingsley from the moment that "Take Me Away" tears over the PA system. The blonde bounds out onto the stage full of energy, gesturing to the crowd to cheer louder. She stops at the top of the ramp to pull her sunglasses down on the bridge of her nose, and she winks to the camera before tearing off down the aisle, high-fiving fans along the barricade as she goes. Belle slides under the bottom rope and enters the ring, making her way to one of the corners and climbing onto the second rope, where she continues to bask in the crowd's energy as she removes her sunglasses and leather jacket.

MOTIVATIONS.
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Traveling the world, meeting cool people, making some money, and living her best life. Basically she wants to have cool stories to tell when this is all over and done with.
Tendency to Cheat: She plays a lot to the crowd, so she’s not above pulling Eddie Guerrero-style shenanigans if it means making a heel look like an idiot. Other than that, she keeps shit above board.

IN-RING | INFORMATION.
Wrestling Debut: 2013.
Favorite Match Types: Pure rules.
Least Favorite Match Types: Battle royals.
Favorite Weapon: Kendo stick.
In-Ring Achievements: 2x PRESTIGE Women’s World Champion, 1x OWT Women’s Champion, 2019 OWT Women’s Clash of the Titans winner.

Common Moves:
001. Axe kick
002. Backpack stunner
003. Bridging fallaway slam
004. Discus elbow smash
005. Multiple suplex variations
--Bridging or release German
--Dragon
--Fisherman
--Northern Lights
--Tiger
006. Release powerbomb
007. Samoan drop
008. Snapmare, followed by a shoot kick to an opponent's back

Signature Moves:
001. Cardiff’s Revenge I (Savate kick)
002. Cardiff’s Revenge II (Gamengiri)

003. Fever Dream (Falcon Arrow)

Finishing Moves:
001. Cruel Summer (Lifting single-underhook DDT)
002. Force Choke (Rear naked choke, sometimes transitioned from a vertical suplex)
003. Kingsley's Crowning (Double-underhook piledriver)

Notes: N/A.
Back to top Go down

Belle Kingsley.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamma Pro Wrestling :: GAMMA-Pro Center :: GAMMA Pro Office :: Former Talents-
Jump to: